Our VW health checks are carried out by our technicians to make sure your car safe to be on the road and to highlight any problems you may have in the future.
Our technicians can inspect your model while you wait on-site. The checks cover the main exterior and interior components, making sure that they’re in full working order, safe, and free from potential issues.
We will inspect a range of areas of your vehicle including:
• Interior inspection: are the horn and lights working – dot he windscreen wipers and washers work effectively? Are there any warning lights illuminated?
• Exterior light inspection: are all the external lights working as they should and are they the correct colour?
• Under bonnet inspection: brake fluid level and water content, coolant level and strength, V belt condition, fluid leaks and battery health check.
• Under vehicle inspection: steering, suspension and drive train check, wheel bearings, shock absorbers etc. Exhaust condition and mountings.
• Brake inspection: front and rear brake pads and discs, brake hoses and brake pipes.
• Tyre inspection: pressures and tread depth.
© 2016 Sultas Auto Specialists. All rights reserved.
Designed by MOOIdesign