Volkswagen cars are renowned for their reliability, and the only way they stay in top condition is with regular servicing. Our staff are fully trained in every aspect of caring for your Volkswagen car. Our technical ability enables us to cater for all the Volkswagen range from Polo, Golf, Touran up to Touareg and Phaeton. So when it comes to servicing it, why settle for second best
Volksagen Fixed Service regime (Time and Distance)
- This service is recommended for people who are likely to drive less than 10,000* miles in a year, and if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Short journeys, mainly driving in city centres with frequent cold starts
- High engine loading activities, e.g. frequent hill climbs, driving with your vehicle fully loaded and towing
- Uneconomical driving using high rpms with heavy acceleration and heavy braking.
Flexible Service Regime (LongLife Service)
- We recommend this service if you are likely to drive more than 25 miles a day, and if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing
- Economical driving
This Flexible Regime has been made possible due to the development of new Volkswagen engines with the latest technically advanced longlife oil. These engines use built-in sensors that continually monitor the oil quality, making it possible to enjoy reliable and confident motoring for up to a maximum of 18,000* miles or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
*Please note that all mileages are approximate as the service indicator system uses kilometres as the distance measurement.
Here at Sultas we know that all makes and models have specific service schedules and it is important that your vehicle is serviced in accordance with these in order to maintain correct operation and ensure smooth running of your vehicle, while also maintaining any manufacturer's warranty that may be with your car. If you are unsure of which service you require or would like any further information we are only a phone call away.
If you are worried about maintaining your manufacturer's warranty then we can put your mind at ease. All of our work is carried out in accordance with Volkswagen's guidelines with Original Equipment Parts. Due to the 2003 Block Exemption Regulation, car owners are no longer required to have their vehicle serviced by the main dealership.
Other Volkswagen service we can provide:
• Oil Services
• Replacement Pollen Filters
• Brake Fluid Change
• Battery checks
• Rear brake check/Replacement (Pads, Discs, Calipers)
• Wiper Blade replacement
• Timing Belt replacement
• Timing chain replacement
• Coolant/antifreeze testing and replacing
• Anti Lock Brake (ABS) faults
• Steering system repairs
• Oil checks/ Refills Between Services
• Replacement Air Filters
• Replacement Spark Plugs
• Replacement Fuel Filter
• Front brake check/Replacement (Pads, Discs, Calipers)
• Replacement Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheels
• Diagnostic testing and repair
• Engine testing and repair
• Clutch replacement
• Air conditioning faults
• Gearbox faults/replacement
• Suspension repairs
© 2016 Sultas Auto Specialists. All rights reserved.
Designed by MOOIdesign